28 Eylül 2016 Çarşamba

DIY Tumbler Grid Memory Board & Clipboard

Hello everybody!
Today I'm gonna show you how to do Tumbler inspired Grid Memory Board and Cheerleader theme Clipboard DIY's.


Grid Memory Board | How to do

I bought 100 cm wood lath and cut 40 cm - 60 cm and than i made square grids (10 cm between each lath)
I stick them with hot glue and than painted with black acrylic paint. 
Really easy to do and look so cool 


Cheerleader Theme Clipboard | How to do

For clipboard firstly i spray painted my silver color clip and turned it gold. I used white cardboard and i cut it half and stick it with glue. After i made triangle flag shape with paper tape and painted to pink. I cut "R" letter and stick on cardboard. I glued "R" and used glitter powder. So sparkly... I took my circle shape sponge and made some dots with gold paint. I also use gold paint for make lines top of the pink part. I used hot glue for stick clip on cardboard and all done ♡ 
Actually i did a bit mess when i took of paper tape, you have to be more careful about paper tape and paper combination :)



You can also watch my YouTube Video for see how to do all 






If you love watching creative videos Subscribe to My Channel and Give me a Thumbs UP ♥ 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder